Express Medical Services
Do you wish:
* To be assessed by a Doctor quickly? Due to Covid-19, consultations are by telephone triage, followed by video link.
Please Telephone: 07801 925 724 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Minimal waiting time to see a specialist? A telephone triage is needed before a consultation by video link.
* Rapid access to tests (A swab Antigen Test for Coronavirus can now be offered. The laboratory and self-collecting capillary blood test for Coronavirus antibody testing have temporarily been halted. (Patients must become registered with the clinic and have a consultation first). See Health Advice section
* World-renowned specialist care?
* Diagnosis of complex conditions?
* A second opinion on your condition?
We are here to help you
(Public Health England Advice)
WASH YOUR HANDS MORE OFTEN FOR 20 SECONDS
Use soap and water or a hand sanitiser when you: Get home or into work, Blow your nose, sneeze or cough, Eat or handle food
CORONAVIRUS PROTECT YOURSELF & OTHERS For more information and the Government’s Action Plan go to nhs.uk/coronavirus
Coronavirus updated government advice
* Stay alert
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
* stay at home as much as possible
* work from home if you can and agreed by your employer
* limit contact with other people in line with Government advice
* keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible. Otherwise, one metre plus)
* wash your hands regularly
STAY ALERT TO STAY SAFE
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms
DO NOT LEAVE HOME IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LIVE WITH HAS ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
# a high temperature
# a new, continuous cough
# a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
go to nhs.uk/coronavirus if you have symptoms
YOU CAN WEAR HOMEMADE FACE COVERINGS WHILST OUT OF THE HOME and
* Stay alert at work
* Stay alert whilst travelling
* Stay alert whilst exercising
* Keep the R rate down
* Hand hygiene
Tests also available at gov.uk/coronavirus if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
THIS APPLIES TO:
1. Essential Workers
2. Anyone who must leave home for work
3. People over 65
If you or anyone in your household has a high temperature or a new and continuous cough – even if it’s mild:
* Go to NHS.UK to check your symptoms and follow the specialist medical advice.
* Only call NHS 111 if you can’t get online or your symptoms worsen.
* Protect older people and those with existing health conditions by avoiding contact.
* Find out how to isolate your household at nhs.uk/coronavirus
* PROTECT YOURSELF, OTHERS & THE NHS
NB.Unusual symptoms are now known to be found in some patients including a loss of smell and taste. If you are getting worse, call NHS111
The Frater Clinic:
* Is a Doctor-led service
* Has senior experienced specialists
* Has minimal waiting time to consult a specialist (N.B now subject to availability, due to Coronavirus pandemic)
* Has a friendly, warm environment
The Frater Clinic is a private medical centre situated in London's famous Harley Street. Based on the philosophy of listening to patients, offering comprehensive rigorous medical investigation and care, the clinic strives to perform the finest medicine possible. The focus of the clinic is patient-centred care. Quality time is given to the patient to establish the diagnosis and offer treatment, with appointments lasting typically from half an hour to one hour, and can be longer if necessary. Our patient satisfaction is high. No problem is too big or too small.
Dr Nelda Elizabeth Frater BSc PhD MA(Oxon) MBBS(Cantab)
Dr Nelda Frater, a highly experienced general practitioner, has been practicing medicine on Harley Street since 1997. She studied both at Oxford and Cambridge. Dr Frater has forged relationships with some of London's top specialists and can frequently arrange exceptionally fast referrals, often within the same day. A true family doctor, she enjoys looking after whole families.
At The Frater Clinic, Dr Frater offers access to a diverse and talented team of specialists, complementary practitioners and other health care professionals who are all dedicated to providing the finest service possible.
The Frater Clinic looks after a wide range of patients. Examples include:
• UK residents who wish a private GP
• UK residents who see NHS GPs but want a more thorough or independent consultation
• Embassy personnel, including diplomats, and
• Overseas patients who visit the UK for business, social or medical reasons.
Referrals to Specialists
Medicals and check-ups
Tests and Investigations
Standard consultations are £195. Additional charges apply for tests, investigations and treatments.
Please Call 07801 925 724 for appointments or Email: email@example.com.
From outside the UK, call +44 (0) 7801 925 724
Clinic address: 94 Harley Street, London W1G 7HX
To make an appointment, please telephone 07801 925 724 (from outside the UK, call +44 (0) 7801 925 724) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2020 TheFraterClinic.com. All rights reserved.