The Medical Director considers requests from companies for executive health screening programs. Corporate accounts can be arranged.
We offer a wide selection of corporate health screening and pre-employment screening programmes which are carefully designed to suit your company’s needs. You may want to consider the most important information required about your employees as this may vary with the type of job. We are happy to communicate extensively with you to create the best health screen for your company.
At The Frater Clinic we understand that the health and well-being of one’s employees are paramount to the success of a business. We provide an efficient and comprehensive service which is carried out by a highly experienced doctor to ensure we cover everything. If we make a diagnosis then we can arrange fast referrals to doctors in almost every speciality, often within 24 hours. However, this is now subject to availability due to the Coronavirus pandemic and is off-site. Specialist consultations are by telephone and video link. If a face to face appointment is considered to be necessary, the specialist will make the necessary arrangement as to where you can be seen.
Depending on the type of health screen you would like, the following are some of the services we offer (subject to Covid-19 restrictions; potentially off-site):
• Full medical history including past medical, social, family and employment history
• Information on medication, exercise, smoking, alcohol consumption and drugs.
• Comprehensive physical medical examination
• Measurement of height, weight, waist circumference and body mass index
• Blood pressure and pulse rate
• Urine analysis for glucose, protein and blood
• Lung function test
• Hearing test
• Vision test
• Full blood screen including hematology profile, liver function tests, renal function, glucose level, full lipid profile including cholesterol level and faecal occult blood
• Resting electrocardiogram
• Cervical smear for women
• PSA test for men
• Appropriate lifestyle and health advice
• Written report of the findings
If you are interested in our corporate services please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 7486 8927 for further information.
To make an appointment, please telephone 07801 925 724 (from outside the UK, call +44 (0) 7801 925 724) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinic address: 94 Harley Street, London W1G 7HX
Copyright © 2020 TheFraterClinic.com. All rights reserved.