Terms and Conditions
Use of this website
1. By using this website you accept the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
2. Whilst every effort is made to keep a high standard of accuracy, The Frater Clinic Ltd does not guarantee that all information contained in this site is free from error.
3. The Frater Clinic Ltd exerts no control over external sites linked from our website, and makes no representations relating to the information contained in them.
4. The Frater Clinic Ltd does not guarantee that this site and/or webserver are free of viruses and bugs.
Use of our services
1. All of our medical services are given in the greatest confidence, and according to current best practice guidelines. Nevertheless, please do not assume that treatment or advice that is recommended by staff at The Frater Clinic Ltd is the only option available.
2. The Frater Clinic Ltd has a zero-tolerance policy regarding the verbal or physical abuse of our staff, other patients, or damage to our property. Offenders will be referred immediately, with appropriate supporting evidence, to the police for prosecution.
3. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. However, with consent of both parties, a child under 16 may be seen privately for non-intimate examinations by a same-sex or female clinician.
4. Every patient attending The Frater Clinic will be offered a chaperone for any intimate examination or procedure. The chaperone will speak to the patient privately first to gain their consent and agree procedure. The chaperone can be a nurse or a female member of reception staff when a nurse is not available. Alternatively, the patient may bring a relative or friend. If this is unacceptable to you, please ask to see a same-sex or female clinician when booking.
5. You must reply honestly when our doctors request information. The Frater Clinic Ltd takes no responsibility if you withhold information or are dishonest.
6. The Frater Clinic reserves the right to refuse to administer a treatment if a doctor or nurse deems it inappropriate.
7. Although most blood and laboratory test results are received within 24 hours please be aware that the disclosure of certain test results is dependent on appropriate pre- and post-test counselling.
8. Please be aware that prices are subject to change without notice. Cost of treatment, however, will always be discussed with the patient prior to commencement.
9. Quotes for services may change if the patient's assumed diagnosis reveals itself to be more complex than or different from that which was originally quoted for.
10. The cost of medication prescribed by a doctor at The Frater Clinic Ltd must be met by the patient.
11. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance or a fee might have to be paid.
Please read the following Copyright Statement carefully as your access to and use of this website will be deemed as agreement of its terms.
The Frater Clinic Ltd owns the copyright in the selection and organisation of the content of this website, in addition to the content original to it. No unauthorised copying of any material featured on this website is allowed.
You are permitted to download documents or pages or make print copies of The Frater Clinic Ltd copyright protected material on this website only for your own personal and non-commercial use. This statement is provided that any copies made retain all copyright, proprietary notices and with disclaimer attached. The Frater Clinic Ltd does not authorise the sale or distribution of any of its copyright protected material in any medium, from any part of this website or any of its content.
No material on this website should be interpreted as consenting to any other permission or license under any copyright or trademark of The Frater Clinic Ltd or any third party, with the exception of allowing you to print copies or download material for personal use.
Every reasonable care and skill has been used to ensure that information on this website is accurate. However, The Frater Clinic Ltd shall not be held responsible for any eventualities arising from the use of this information. The information contained in this website is for personal use only, and may not be modified or reproduced.
The Frater Clinic does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability or otherwise of the material in this website. The Frater Clinic does not guarantee that this website will be error-free, uninterrupted, that faults will be amended, or that this website or the server(s) that provides it are free from viruses or other harmful parts. We do not accept liability for any errors or omissions contained in this website.
When using the links page from our website, you may be linked to websites provided by independent third parties. If you choose to click on any of the links to access these websites, either directly or indirectly through this site, you accept and agree that you are subject to the terms and conditions of usage of which apply to the relevant third party site. The Frater Clinic does not take any part in the production, review or monitoring of the content contained in these third party sites. We therefore do not guarantee or make any representation, expressed or implied, as to the correctness, arrangement, comprehensiveness or ongoing availability of such information. The Frater Clinic in no way accepts liability or endorses the content of any third party sites.
The Frater Clinic is the owner of all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
If you would like to link to the The Frater Clinic website, please email us at thefraterclinic @ hotmail.com (please remove spaces).
Copyright © 2017 TheFraterClinic.com. All rights reserved.