Referrals to Specialists
In the UK, in order to see a specialist, a referral from a GP is required.
This means that if you feel that you need to see a specialist, you must first be assessed by a GP who will then refer you to the relevant specialist once they have deemed it necessary and appropriate.
At The Frater Clinic over the years, we have established strong relationships with some of the finest specialists in the country and are able to arrange fast-track appointments with them. In many cases we can even arrange appointments on the same day or within 24 hours, where the specialists come right to our clinic to see you in our comfortable surroundings. We can arrange rapid referrals to doctors in almost every speciality - as fast as is possible in the medical world.
The Frater Clinic provides specialist referrals to and specialist consultations with members of the following specialist team:
• Cardiology - heart specialist
• Endocrinology - diabetes and thyroid specialist
• Orthopaedic medicine - back, elbow, knee and joints specialist
• Sports and exercise medicine
• Psychotherapy - mental health specialist
• Gastroenterology - digestive specialist, bloating, stomach problems
• Physiotherapy - muscle and joint movement specialist
• Urology - bladder and urinary tract specialist
• Neurology - nerve and brain specialist
• General Surgeon
• Minor procedures – removal of lumps and bumps, in-growing toe nails etc
• Breast Surgeon
• Chest - lung and breathing specialist
• Podiatry - foot specialist
• Gynaecology - women's health specialist
• Dermatology - skin specialist
• Colorectal conditions - rectal bleeding and haemorrhoids (piles); bowel cancers
• Rheumatology - joint ache and connective tissue disease specialist
• Ophthalmology - eye specialist
• Plastic surgeon – cosmetic surgery, botox and fillers specialist
The initial consultation with the GP will cost from £195 with tests and referrals as extra; and the specialists’ fees are from £300 and vary according to the type of specialist.
Please call 020 7486 8927 to make an appointment.
Copyright © 2017 TheFraterClinic.com. All rights reserved.