Tests and Investigations
In addition to GP and specialist consultations, we provide a wide range of tests and investigations which may be necessary to reach a diagnosis and fully assess your health.
Our tests and investigations include:
• Allergy tests
• Blood glucose- diabetes test
• Cervical smear test
• Electrocardiogram (heart trace)
• Electrolytes test (body chemistry)
• Faecal occult blood (bowel cancer test)
• Haematology (test for anaemia)
• Hearing test
• Kidney function test
• Full lipid profile including cholesterol level and breakdown of cholesterol types
• Liver function test
• Lung function test
• PSA test (for prostate cancer)
• Sexually transmitted diseases blood tests
• Vision test
Other investigations that we recommend, such as CT scans, MRI scans, X-rays and ultrasound scans, can be performed very nearby to The Frater Clinic.
Please Call 020 7486 8927 to make an appointment.
From outside the UK, call +44 20 7486 8927
Clinic address 94 Harley Street, London W1G 7HX
Copyright © 2017 TheFraterClinic.com. All rights reserved.