The aim of The Frater Clinic is to provide a comprehensive, evidence-based, high quality medical service. We have an extensive referral network and our relationships with our specialists and support services are longstanding. We offer comprehensive healthcare tailored to suit your needs.
The core of our continuing growth and success in the private healthcare sector is based on our commitment to providing quality service and our constant search for excellence.
Conditions treated include the following:
• Minor accidents and trauma (non-emergency i.e. not life or limb threatening)
• Orthopaedic problems - Back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, hip pain and wrist pain
• Digestive problems - bloating, constipation, stomach pains, indigestion
• Haemorrhoids - rectal bleeding and piles
• Skin problems - lumps and bumps on skin can be removed
• Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) - ear ache, blocked nose, persistent sore throat, etc.
• Gynaecological problems - irregular periods, heavy periods, discharge, breast lumps,
• Thyroid disease
• High blood pressure
• Bladder problems - urinary tract infections, frequency passing urine, stress incontinence
• Eye problems - watery eyes, floaters, etc.
• Foot problems - fungal nails, warts, painful feet, etc.
• Overweight - nutrition advice and health plan
• Child psychotherapy issues - assistance for children with emotional difficulties and poor school performance
• Adult psychotherapy issues – anxiety, depression
The Frater Clinic offers all the necessary GP services, which include:
• Medical consultations and examinations
• Referral for Specialist consultations
• Blood tests
• PAP smear tests
• PSA tests
• Radiology referrals
• Vaccinations including travel vaccinations
• Childhood vaccinations
• Health information booklets
• Allergy tests
We see patients of all ages. GP services are by appointment, lasting typically ½ -1 hour and can be longer when necessary.
Patients can only be referred to a specialist by a GP, after an initial GP consultation. The GP referral is usually provided by The Frater Clinic, but can also be provided by another GP if a referral letter from the GP is sent to The Frater Clinic. Patients cannot be referred verbally.
The Frater Clinic has established strong relationships, over many years, with some of the finest specialists in the country and we are able to arrange fast-track appointments with them. The specialists generally come to The Clinic for your consultation, saving you the time and effort of travelling to another location. We can arrange fast referrals to doctors in almost every specialty, often on the same day or within 24 hours.
The Frater Clinic provides specialists in the following areas:
• Cardiology - heart specialist
• Endocrinology - diabetes and thyroid specialist
• Orthopaedic medicine - back, elbow, knee and joints specialist
• Sports and exercise medicine
• Psychotherapy - mental health specialist
• Gastroenterology - digestive specialist, bloating, stomach problems
• Physiotherapy - muscle and joint movement specialist
• Urology - bladder and urinary tract specialist
• Neurology - nerve and brain specialist
• General Surgeon
• Minor procedures – removal of lumps and bumps, in-growing toe nails etc
• Breast Surgeon
• Chest - lung and breathing specialist
• Podiatry - foot specialist
• Gynaecology - women's health specialist
• Dermatology - skin specialist
• Colorectal conditions - rectal bleeding and haemorrhoids (piles); bowel cancers
• Rheumatology - joint ache and connective tissue disease specialist
• Ophthalmology - eye specialist
• Plastic surgeon – cosmetic surgery, botox and fillers specialist
The Frater Clinic prides itself in recruiting motivated and high calibre staff. All healthcare professionals are very well qualified. Our doctors have annual appraisals and have regular training to enhance their skills and knowledge.
We offer well-man and well-woman health screening, as well as sexual health screening.
Our primary objective at The Frater Clinic is to help our patients to maintain their physical and mental health. By carefully assessing lifestyle, giving appropriate advice, and carrying out the relevant examinations and investigations, we provide a health screen which is tailored to suit a patient's particular needs.
We believe that health screening can prevent the emergence of life-threatening conditions by identifying the signs at an early stage. In this way, patients are able to have treatment, make necessary lifestyle changes or have regular check-ups to minimise the risk of advanced disease and poor outcome in the future.
Clearly, not all diseases are preventable. However, lifestyle issues can be effectively assessed and modified, thereby dramatically reducing key risk factors. The overriding philosophy of The Frater Clinic is that by early detection of a potential problem, risk can be reduced through the appropriate precautions and interventions.
The Medical Director considers requests from companies for executive health screening programmes. Corporate accounts can be arranged; please refer to our corporate services and contact us for further information.
For X-rays and scans we refer our patients to nearby services. Blood and specimens for testing are sent to The Doctors’ Laboratory close by, which is CPA accredited.
Written Medical Reports: All patients attending for a health screening will receive an appropriate report following their visit, which includes results of all tests and investigations.
Patients attending to see specialists can have copies of any specialist referral letters and specialist reports which concern them. Please ask the doctor if you would like copies of these to be sent to you.
Medical and Other Certificates
The Frater Clinic can provide medical certificates or other certificates as required by patients if appropriate. A fee is payable.
Please Call 020 7486 8927 for appointments
Please Call 020 7486 8927 to make an appointment.
From outside the UK, call +44 20 7486 8927
Clinic address 94 Harley Street, London W1G 7HX
Copyright © 2018 TheFraterClinic.com. All rights reserved.